Leica Q2 Monochrom
Discover the newest generation of the Q family.
The Q2 takes the original Q’s most exciting features and turns everything up a notch, enabling you to achieve unparalleled results in the most accessible way. It’s made for anyone who wants to focus on getting the best image, without distractions.
Setting a brand new benchmark in the world of compact digital cameras, the Q2 now comes with a sensor that delivers 95% more resolution than the original Q. The new 47.3 megapixel, full-frame sensor and newly developed Maestro processor capture lifelike detail in imagery, 4k video resolution and offers ISO sensitivity settings up to 50,000.
Paired with the Summilux 28mm lens with a 1.7 f-stop, the Q2 delivers unmatched image quality, even in low lighting conditions.
True to its reputation as one of the best cameras for street photography, the Q2 can autofocus on a subject in under 0.15 seconds. The camera’s new and improved processor now also allows continuous shooting modes with up to 10 frames per second at full resolution.
Out of stock
- Newly developed 47.3 megapixel full frame monochrome sensor
- Built-in Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH with Macro-Mode
- 3.68 MP OLED electronic viewfinder and 3” TFT Touch display
- Extended ISO settings from 100 – 100,000
- Fast and precise autofocus
- 4K/30p video and high speed 120p Full HD
- Dust and water proof (IP 52)
- Elegant monochrome design (no Leica red dot logo)